Five Weight Loss Desserts That Fit Your Weight Loss Goals
Weight loss desserts can really change the mood of a person dealing with stress.We all have our ideal weight – the number we think we’d look and feel best at- but for many of us, actually getting there is another story. The struggle to get skinny is one that many people share. The latest trend: cutting out added sugars to lose weight. No carb no sugar desserts for diabetics are life-saving!
We all have our ideal weight – the number we think we’d look and feel best at- but for many of us, actually getting there is another story. The struggle to get skinny is one that many people share. The latest trend: cutting out added sugars to lose weight. No carb no sugar desserts for diabetics are life-saving!
If you want some weight loss desserts then you should follow this.
Many of the diets that have proven effective for people ask them to cut out a few key elements of their food intake. The Atkins craze was focused on cutting carbohydrates, and this has remained the theme in the years since. This means starchy veggies like potatoes are a no-no, along with obvious carbs like bread and pasta, but red meat and eggs are all fine.
This doesn’t seem like too much of a challenge…until you get to the part of the meal that many of us look forward to most: dessert. Refined sugar is a no-go for carb-conscious dieters, and even those without carb restrictions see health benefits from cutting out sugar.
But what’s dessert without something sweet? There’s an answer to this conundrum. Here are five desserts that manage not to be bland and boring despite having no added sugar, so you can enjoy a sweet treat without ruining your resolution.
Weight loss desserts can be very delicious at times. These desserts are a bit different from the regular desserts.
List of Weight Loss Desserts
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse: For a dessert whose texture is judged on how fluffy and light it is, mousse can end up being surprisingly heavy, with tons of sugar and dairy thrown in the mix. This version of the decadent dessert combines dates and avocados into a smooth, creamy mixture that still packs a chocolatey punch, even with no sweeteners added.
- Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies: Store-bought shortbread cookies are the kind of quick, seemingly light snack that conceal a days’ worth of sugar in a few easily-munched morsels. This homemade version nails the texture while subtracting all the unhealthy refined sugar, replacing it with a tiny bit of honey. The crunch is satisfying, and the chocolate (made from pure cacao paste) is the perfect complement to the shortbread.
- Peach Strawberry Popsicles: Ah, popsicles. The summer treats of our youth may have been essentially frozen corn syrup and artificial flavoring, but this updated, overhauled version handily beats store-bought popsicles at their own game with no added sugar to boot. As a bonus, you can try substituting mango, apricot, or pineapple for the peaches, for a tropical twist on the frosty treat.
- Sugar-Free Apple Tart: Apple pie is an American classic, but the amount of sugar added into the filling (and often liberally sprinkled on the crust) is a deal breaker for those of us trying to lose weight. This sugar-free tart uses unsweetened applesauce as a base, but cinnamon really brings out the flavor of the fruit, and as a bonus, you can arrange the sliced apples into a fancy design, giving the dish the look of a European confection.
- Devil’s Food Cake Doughnuts: Who doesn’t love starting the day with a doughnut? Unfortunately, that kind of breakfast usually contains enough refined sugar to tank your weight loss goals for the day. These pastries solve that problem in a spectacular (and delicious) fashion. Dates are the secret weapon of many a sugar-averse pastry chef, and these doughnuts put them to good use, with coconut oil and almond milk adding to the flavor without taking on unnecessary calories. One of the best no sugar added desserts!
Eating is one of the life’s simple pleasures, and after hitting the gym and “being good” through your main course, it can be all too tempting to reward one’s self with an unhealthy snack for dessert. With the options above, you can indulge without compromising your mission toward weight loss. weight loss desserts can change your mood.
If you want to read a comprehensive guide about foods to lower a1c then you should follow – Foods To Lower A1C
Read our other Posts!
Best Diabetes Socks For Women And Men
Everything You Should Know About True Metrix Test Strips
Diabetes Bracelets For Men and Women
Diabetes Travel Case and Insulin Supply
Ayurvedic Medicine for Diabetes